The Fika - Red
In Sweden, people practice a daily ritual called “fika.” Fika, which translates loosely to “coffee break,” is about slowing down to appreciate the good things in life, enjoying a cup of coffee, and connecting with family and friends. We have named our January 2018 sock The Fika because we hope that as this new year starts, you can join us in our resolution to pause for a little bit each day and be thankful for friendship, for coffee, and for fresh pairs of socks.
*Note: The Fika is a slim fit sock.
- Made in North Carolina, Designed in Austin, Texas
- Comprised of 75% Cotton, 21% Nylon, 4% Lycra
- Small fit Women's shoe size 5-8 and Men 3-7
- Medium fit Women's shoe size 9-12 and Men 8-11
- Large fit Women's shoe size 13-16 and Men 12-15
- Youth fit ages 6-9